Stories, photos and memorabilia in a new limited-edition book by the fans for the fans
In original words and stunning photography, That Night At Massey Hall captures famous, favourite and unique “Nights” at The Grand Old Lady of Shuter Street as told by the artists, audience members and employees who were there on those special evenings.
The classic stands of The Hip, Rush and Dylan, historic appearances by Marley, Sinead and Iggy, as well as the ticket scalper, obstructed view and usher tales that are less often told. This hard cover collector’s piece is packed with more than 300 stories across a century of history, illustrated in full colour.
Buy the book HERE and read Richard’s story about his father, Tom Waits and Louie Armstrong!
Find answers to the questions:
- How did protestors of the former USSR choose to mark their presence ?
- Which artist turned up at the wrong venue?
- Why was the ‘Greatest Jazz Concert Ever’ not sold out?
- Which show was the perfect prelude to a spell in jail?
- How do you secure Keith Richards’ guitar pick?
- Which performer saved an audience member’s life?
- And many, many, many more.